Attention Residents, Participants, Staff, and Community Partners:
The health and safety of our residents, participants, staff, and the community is of high importance to us. In the interest of health and safety, Housing Works will be closed to the public from Tuesday, March 17 until Wednesday, April 1. For clients needing to drop off changes, please use the drop box located outside our building. You may also fax, mail or email your change to us. For a contact list of Housing Works employees, please click here.
Facts about COVID-19 coronavirus by county and the Oregon Health Authority can be found below:
- Deschutes County here https://www.deschutes.org/health/page/covid-19-novel-coronavirus
- Crook County here https://co.crook.or.us/health/page/coronavirus-memo
- Jefferson County here https://www.jeffco.net/publichealth/page/novel-coronavirus-covid-19
- State of Oregon here https://www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/DISEASESCONDITIONS/DISEASESAZ/Pages/emerging-respiratory-infections.aspx?utm_source=Portal&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=Coronavirus%20Message
NEW OFFICE HOURS EFFECTIVE JULY 1ST, 2019!
Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am to Noon. Housing Works’ exterior doors will be locked outside of these hours. A drop box has been placed on the front of our building for easy access, should you need to turn in paperwork after hours.
Staff may be available by phone and email outside of these hours, but schedules will vary. Please contact staff to obtain their individual hours.
Our Mission – “fostering dignity through housing”
Welcome to the Housing Works website. Here you will find information and resources on all aspects of housing services including rental assistance, apartment communities and home buying programs. We are the local housing authority for Deschutes, Crook and Jefferson counties. We offer the Housing Choice Voucher rental assistance program funded by HUD, affordable housing for rent through our award winning apartment communities, and home ownership opportunities. In addition, this site will also provide you information on our client services programs that feature asset building, opportunities for kids and family sustainability.
Learn more about Housing Works here.
- Affordable Rental Properties
- Housing Choice Vouchers Rental Assistance
- Client Services
- Home Ownership
Housing Works has the largest multifamily housing portfolio in Central Oregon. Learn more about how we work with private capital to finance affordable housing and provide tax benefits to investors.